PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course
- Duration :1 Day
- Equipment :Included
- Requirements :The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is suitable for complete beginners with no previous experience of scuba diving. The only requirements needed to start your scuba adventure are that you must be 10 years of age or older. For those younger than 10 years there is the PADI Bubblemaker course.
COURSE OVERVIEW :
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to breathe underwater, to float weightless and move in a 3-dimensional world? Or maybe you have been inspired by awesome nature programs like the Blue Planet and want to get closer to the action?
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving course allows you to experience the thrill of breathing underwater in a fun and exciting underwater adventure. The one-day program is designed for complete beginners to give you a taste of the mesmerising and serene aquatic environment.
You will dive at two different coral reefs teeming with marine life. The crystal-clear water of the Red Sea provides you with the best view of colourful tropical fish, beautiful coral, blue spotted stingrays and the occasional turtle or dolphin.
What you’ll learn
Under the direct supervision of one of our PADI Professionals you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and receive a relaxed and easy introduction in to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
Our PADI instructors will explain about the equipment you will use and guide you as you take your first underwater breaths. You’ll be taught the basic signals for communication underwater and how to solve minor problems that can occur such as build-up of pressure in your ears. You’ll also learn the necessary safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step.
When confident, you may even practice some fun & exciting scuba skills after a demonstration by your PADI Instructor. This will give you an insight into what is involved in the PADI Open Water Diver course.
The Scuba Gear You Will Use
All the equipment you will need is provided for a Discover Scuba Diving experience. You’ll use all the basic scuba gear including a mask and snorkel, fins, a wetsuit, a buoyancy compensating jacket (BCD) that carries the scuba tank, a scuba regulator to breathe from and gauges to monitor depth and air supply. You just need to bring a towel and your swimming costume.
You must complete the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide and Medical Form prior to the experience. Any pre-existing medical conditions highlighted on this form will require medical clearance before the activity can take place.
Itinerary for the day
- The PADI Discover Scuba Diving course is a full day experience.
- In the morning, an air-conditioned vehicle will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the boat.
- Once everyone is aboard the boat will sail to the first dive site.
- During the journey you will learn about your dive equipment and how to use it.
- Once arrived at the first dive site you will enter the water with one of our PADI Professional Instructors.
- After lunch and some free time, we move to a different dive site where you will experience your second dive.
- Late afternoon, we will return to the marina in Hurghada where you will be driven back to your hotel.
Continue The Adventure…
Now that you have taken your first scuba diving lesson, you are well on your way to becoming a certified scuba diver. The PADI Open Water Diver Course is the next step in your journey and is your ticket to a lifetime of action and adventure.