You want to turn you passion for diving into a career? Well the Divemaster Course is the first step in your professional career in the diving industry.
What are the pre-requisites to obtain your Divemaster certificate:
– Any participants should be at least 18 years old.
– To have a medical statement signed by a physician and valid within the last 12
– They need to possess the Advanced Open Water Diver certificate.
– To have the Rescue Diver certificate.
– All participants need to have finished successfully the Emergency First Response
Course Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) within the last 24
– 40 logged dives are required to be able to start the course and 60 logged dives are
required in order to get your certificate.
During the entire course your instructor will become your personal mentor.
Through knowledge development session, practical workshops and practical applications, you will learn all the necessary knowledge and skills to become a Divemaster.
You will learn how to guide groups while diving and also how to map dive locations. Another topic of the course is how to protect the fragile marine environment. You will be taught everything about the technology and science behind diving with in addition the business of diving and your career. You will also learn how to carry out divemaster programs. The diver’s safety and risk management is included in the course. The role and characteristics of the Divemaster is also explained.
During the Divemaster Course you will also develop your leadership abilities and you will learn how to supervise and assist instructors with dive students.
You will gain real life experience while assisting instructors on their courses and guiding divers.
Complete the Divemaster Course with us and get ready for a job in the diving world.
Course place: The course takes place at the diving center.
Course duration: The course takes 10 to 15 days.
Course schedule: – Theory sessions and knowledge reviews in classroom.
– Practical sessions to learn the skills.
– Open water sessions to put your skills into practice throughout
– Transfer from and to your hotel.
– Course material.
– Any personal expenses.