- Duration :2 Days
- Equipment :Not included
- Requirements :If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 15 years old, you can enroll in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
COURSE OVERVIEW :
– Compass navigation while making at least five turns
– Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface
– Underwater map making
You may be able to get college credit for the Underwater Navigator course – ask your instructor.
Also, the first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward yourAdvanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
How can you start learning now?
Visit your Master Diving Center to enroll in the course and get a PADI Underwater Navigator Crew-Pak that includes your manual and video. By studying before class, you’ll be better prepared to start practicing your navigational skills when you meet with your PADI Instructor.
What scuba gear will you use?
Besides your basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a compass and underwater slate. Your PADI Instructor or local dive center staff may suggest other gear to help you stay oriented, such as marker buoys or lines and reels.
Head in the right direction and earn your next certification:
– Enroll in an Underwater Navigator course at your Master Diving Center
– Browse the PADI Course Catalog
– Check out the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
In the diving center
- Diving Trainer
- All transportation from Hotel and back to Hotel
- Material books & Certificates
- Full equipment
- Any Private Expenses