Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Duration :2 Days
- Equipment :Not included
- Requirements :PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher, who are at least 15 years old, are eligible to take the Peak Performance Buoyancy course.
COURSE OVERVIEW :
New to rebreathers? This course has many helpful tips to achieving good buoyancy control when rebreather diving.
How can you start learning now?
Visit your Master Diving Center to enroll in the course and get your PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Manual and Peak Performance Buoyancy video. By reading the manual and watching the video before class, you’ll be ready to get in the water and start practicing your buoyancy skills when you meet with your PADI Instructor.
What scuba gear will you use?
It’s best to use your own scuba equipment, including a weight system, so that you fine-tune your buoyancy in gear you’ll use on every dive. Your PADI Instructor or Master Diving Center staff can help you find the equipment that is best for you and your diving adventures.
Be positive and earn your next certification:
– Enroll in a Peak Performance Buoyancy course at your Master Diving Center
– Browse the PADI Course Catalog
– Check out the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
In the diving center
- Diving Trainer
- All transportation from Hotel and back to Hotel
- Material books & Certificates
- Full equipment
- Any Private Expenses